WHY Study in MALTA?
- English is one of the two official languages in Malta and is the first language used in education, business and tourism sectors throughout the islands.
- Malta is easily accessible as it is situated in the centre of the Mediterranean.
- Malta is a member of the European Union and the Commonwealth. It is well known for its social and economic stability.
- Malta is a very popular tourist destination. The weather is relatively warm all year round. The beautiful coastline is ideal for water sports, diving and sailing.
- Due to its developing financial services sector, film production incentives, maritime industry and online gaming, Malta has become increasinglyattractive to major international businesses.
- Malta offers a variety of excursions and activities apart from a colourful evening entertainment.
- Malta has 7000 years of intriguing history and a unique historical heritage resulting from the presence across the ages of Phoenician, Roman, Byzantine, Arab, Norman and British cultures.
- Malta enjoys a low crime rate and is widely regarded as one of the most secure and safe countries in the EU.
- Malta’s bathing sites have excellent water quality. Malta placed at the top of the EU list of the bathing water quality report issued in May 2015 (EU Environment Agency Report 2015).
- Compared to other major European Countries, Malta offers excellent educational quality at highly competitive prices.
|Capital:||Valletta – UNESCO City / Capital of Culture 2018||International Calling Code||+356|
|Population:||Approximately 420,000||Time Zone:||GMT+1|
|Official Languages:||English & Maltese||Currency:||Euro|
|Airport:||Malta International Airport||Emergency:||112|